Hello Team 2K! Mr Insch and Mrs Gummow have told me you have been a wonderful team while I have been away. Ten finger woo! Ask your teacher to put up 15 links. Awesome work!
I am well, resting at home and being spoilt by my beautiful boys. I hope you all had fun yesterday at the Athletics Carvival and tried your best. My boys told me that Sinclair won. I can picture you cheering and your excited faces.
We have had a hard working term and you deserve some fun activities. Enjoy! I am looking forward to seeing your smiling faces next term.
2. This activity involves Science, bubbles and oil pastels. Check out this video.
First talk about the properties of bubbles. What shape is the shiny? Where is the light source? What colour are the bubbles and why do they start as a clear liquid and then turn rainbowy?
1. Trace as many different circle shaped objects you can find in white pastel or chalk.
2. Add at least two shineys to each bubble.
3. Colour the bubbles using oil pastels. Make sure you leave at least part of the bubble black to make it look transparent.
3. Take home these exciting colouring pages and bring back in Term 3 for the class to view on the smart board. These colouring pages come to life when scanned on the IPAD using the APP Quiver. Make sure you only use pencils and texters. GEL PENS DO NOT WORK! Check out these awesome pictures.